Tanzania Venture Capital Network is a platform launched to promote the growth and development of Private equity and Venture capital industry in Tanzania.
The network carries out various activities that include deal preparation, pipeline management, networking and deal matching, investment support, and improving the PE investment climate in Tanzania.
The Network seeks to increase and double the PE deal flow in Tanzania by 2025.
The Network is managed by SSC Capital.
This is not a member-based association, but works closely with all industry players to build the PE ecosystem in Tanzania.
WHAT WE DO
- Seminars & Workshops
- Funding & Investment tips and guides
- Investor readiness program
- Registering and maintaining a database of companies seeking investment
- Brokering the investor-investee relationships prior to investment
- Maintaining the database of investors looking for investments
- Using blockchain technology for online deal management
IMPROVING THE PE INVESTMENT CLIMATE
- Research and data
- Policy analysis
- Lobbying and advocacy
- Update on legal and regulatory framework